- Hobby - Adventure Metal Detectors
- Coin - Treasure Metal Detectors
- Gold Mining Metal Detectors
- Security Metal Detectors
LORENZ DEEPMAX Z1 Pulse Induction Metal Detector made in GermanyContact us for more information about the product.
The DEEPMAX Z1 was developed to provide a number of features including high sensitivity and stability together with easy operation. The amount of controls was therefore reduced and a calibration of the Detector to our factory settings was also made to guarantee best results in the field:
· Highly sensitive to all kinds of metal
· Stable operation on mineralized ground or salt water with Pulse Ground Balancing System
· Reliable / simple operation with few controls and customized LC Display
· Exact pinpointing with large coils possible
· Very easy and effective detection of large areas
· Rugged, refined mechanical construction with water and dust protected electronics unit
· A variety of search coils are available for different detection purposes
· Automatic adaptation of different coil sizes and coil designs to the electronics
· Small unwanted metal objects can either be identified or eliminated
· Fast audio response speed with different audio settings
· Logarithmic audio response and intensity bar graph reading for easy pinpointing
· Battery check with audio alarm tone
· Calibrated metal classification with visual conductivity/ time delay reading
· More stable ferrous/ non-ferrous identification
· Precisely adjustable audio-threshold
· Stable static response (acoustical and visual)
· Waterproof search coils
· Interchangeable rechargeable Battery pack for worldwide operation
· Charge electronics for worldwide operation 90-265V AC/ 50-60Hz
· Frequency and Filter function for low frequency EMI interference elimination
· Automatic ground calibration retuning facility
· Different Delay and Sensitivity settings to eliminate small objects or for easy pinpointing
· Extreme detection depths for very large metal objects
· Specialized on gold and improved detection range on low conducting metal pieces
· Low frequency interference elimination circuitry for less interference in urban areas.
· High dynamic range for extreme ground signals and easy pinpointing
· Optimal performance for the detection of small objects like coins or other non-ferrous objects
· Single or dual, induction balanced or differential coil designs can be used
· Multi sensor trigger detection (MST) with several search coils working at the same time without interfering each other. Please ask for details.
· Easy to use data logger function works with additional Hard- and Software to generate 2D image and 3D surface maps from the scans being taken. Each map offers different information depending on the electronic analysis method.
· GPS based meter, Track, Field and Compass Heading information, makes it easy to work with the data logger.
· New search system circuitry with all new functions.
· Signal strength bar graph, time delay reading, ferrous/ non-ferrous icons, battery condition and all the mode settings are displayed simultaneously on a large LC Display.